Electrical Low Voltage - Repairs - Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement
This comprehensive Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a detailed document that describes the basic safety steps, hazards and controls that can commonly occur when working with general low voltage electrical repairs and maintenance. This SWMS also covers various hazards that can be associated when replacing and repairing an assortment of appliances/equipment.
Ready to Use
You can save time with our completely customisable templates because they come pre filled. You just need to add your company details, your company ABN, and include any details that may be specific to your site, make sure that the details are specific to the task at hand. Once you have filled out these details, you can print the document off and it is ready to be included in the companies overarching WHS System.
Electrical Low Voltage - Repairs - Maintenance SWMS Includes:
- High Risk Construction Work
- Mobile Plant
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Job Steps (includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Travel to, from & between sites
- Assess onsite conditions
- Working on or near energised electrical installation or services
- General repairs e.g. repair and fault finding
- Working in ceiling spaces or subfloor space
- Re-energise equipment and apparatus and return to service
- Working with Asbestos
- On Completion
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Legislative References
- Employee sign off section
- Review & Monitoring
- Manual Handling – Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Power Tools
- LOTO – Lock Out Tag Out
This document has been developed and provided by SafetyCulture Pty Ltd and is offered for sale by ACRIS Services who are licensed resellers for Australia. SafetyCulture employ former WorkSafe Inspectors to research and write documents ensuring safe work practices can be understood and followed by employees performing high risk activities in the course of their duties. SafetyCulture's mission is to make Safety A Way Of Life for workers across the world by providing documentation through software and printable files.
SWMS - Safe Work Method Statement
Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) are required for any high risk activity that is performed by an employee in the workplace. Each document must identify the risks involved when performing the activity, a risk rating for each risk, a safe work method to perform the activity and a residual risk rating for the risks. SafetyCulture SWMS comply with current WH&S legislation in all states across Australia. This document is fully completed with a step by step procedure that can be edited and appended. This is not a blank template, it is a comprehensive procedure that has been researched and developed by a qualified writer.