OHS Manual - Victoria
Designed to assist Victorian businesses, this OHS Manual for Victoria is a combination of policies and procedures which can be used by any business to manage their occupational health and safety. In the event of any question, or inspection that requires you to produce your organisation’s OHS Policies & Procedures, there is a very clear and concise written record of what they are and how those principles have been communicated to your staff.
- A collection of policies & procedures to assist in managing the implementation of work health and safety for Victorian businesses
- These policies and procedures have been designed to work in conjunction with the Tools & Forms Kit and Emergency Plan
- Developed in accordance with: Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004, Occupational Health & Safety Regulations 2007 and relevant Compliance Codes, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards
- This document requires Microsoft Word
Price Just Reduced from $395 + GST
*** NOW ONLY $255 + GST ***
Having an OHS Policy Manual gives you and your staff a framework for communicating and acting in a safe, responsible manner. It is the foundation of any businesses OHS System.
What´s included in this system?
Occupational Health and Safety Manual
Designed to assist Victorian businesses, this OHS Manual provides a firm framework for your organisation or business to create its very own OHS system. It is the most appropriate foundation tool for any OHS development. In the event of any question, or inspection that requires you to produce your organisation’s OHS Policies & Procedures, there is a very clear and concise written record of what they are and how those principles have been communicated to your staff.
- You will need Microsoft Word to use this template
- includes 26 policies & 20 procedures
All documents within the OHS Manual are provided in Microsoft Word (MS Word) for easy customisation/editing. Providing the document in MS Word means that you can make regular and necessary updates to your management system whenever you like. Note: You will need to have MS Word to open your documents.
This document has been developed and provided by SafetyCulture Pty Ltd and is offered for sale by ACRIS Services who are licensed resellers for Australia. SafetyCulture employ former WorkSafe Inspectors to research and write documents ensuring safe work practices can be understood and followed by employees performing high risk activities in the course of their duties. SafetyCulture's mission is to make Safety A Way Of Life for workers across the world by providing documentation through software and printable files.