OHSE Site Management Plan - Principal - Victoria
- Suitable for Principal Contractors controlling minor construction works (less than $350k in contract value)
- Provides a framework to manage the implementation of work health and safety for Principal Contractors on construction sites in Victoria
- Designed to assist you meeting legislative requirementsIncludes an OHSE Site Management Plan (SMP)
- Provided in MS Word - You must have Microsoft Word on your computer to use this template
The OHSE Site Management Plan - Principal for Victoria includes:
- OHS Policy
OHSE Site Management Plan - Principal Contractors
The Principal Contractors OHSE Site Management Plan is suitable for Principal Contractors controlling a site with minor construction works (less than $350,000). This is a stand alone document however modules can be added. Assists in the management of Subcontractors on construction sites. This plan outlines effective Site Management, particularly in relation to arrangements for WHS planning, inspections and most importantly, risk management.
- Aligns with key elements from AS/NZS 4801, OHSAS 18001 and the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act 2004 & Regulations 2007 for construction
- Australian Government (1999): Commonwealth Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act
- AS/NZS 14001:2004: Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
All documents within the Principal OHSE Site Management Plan are provided in Microsoft Word (MS Word) for easy customisation/editing. Providing the document in MS Word means that you can make regular and necessary updates to your management system whenever you like. Note: You will need to have MS Word to open your documents.
This document has been developed and provided by SafetyCulture Pty Ltd and is offered for sale by ACRIS Services who are licensed resellers for Australia. SafetyCulture employ former WorkSafe Inspectors to research and write documents ensuring safe work practices can be understood and followed by employees performing high risk activities in the course of their duties. SafetyCulture's mission is to make Safety A Way Of Life for workers across the world by providing documentation through software and printable files.