This document is intended for use as an attachment to the Tilt Up Panels - Cast Off Site SWMS.
The Tilt Up Panels Night Work Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps for night work involving the transport to site and erection of Pre-cast Tilt Up concrete panels.
Follow the SWMS Tilt up panels (cast off site – single storey), in addition to this SWMS attachment for Night Work.
- Falling objects – being struck / crushed
- Entrapment – crush injuries, death
- Mobile plant – being run over / struck
- Vehicle accident – being run over / struck, or injuries from vehicle accident
- Electricity – electric shock/electrocution
- Slips, trips & falls – fractures, sprains, strains
- Hazardous manual tasks – musculoskeletal disorders (MSD)
- Noise – hearing loss
This SWMS includes:
- Safety Notes
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Emergency Procedures
This SWMS is ready to use and is not a blank template. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks and make it specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and to be incorporated as part of your overall WHS System.
- Written by ex WHS inspectors
- Risk ratings before and after control measures
- MS Word format NOT PDF
- Task specific and site specific details easy to add
- Includes easy to complete boxes for Company details and project details
- Employee sign off section
- Review Date: 14 March 2014
- Manual Handling – Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Tilt Up Panels – Cast Offsite
- Tilt Up Panels – Cast Onsite
This document has been developed by SafetyCulture Pty Ltd and is offered for sale by ACRIS Services who are licensed resellers in Australia. SafetyCulture employ former WorkSafe Inspectors to research and author documents ensuring safe work practices can be understood and followed by employees performing high risk activities in the course of their duties. SafetyCulture's mission is to make Safety A Way Of Life for workers across the world by providing documentation through software and printable files.
SWMS - Safe Work Method Statement
Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) are required for any high risk activity that is performed by an employee in the workplace. Each document must identify the risks involved when performing the activity, a risk rating for each risk, a safe work method to perform the activity and a residual risk rating for the risks. SafetyCulture SWMS comply with current WH&S legislation in all states in Australia for both Commercial and Residential Construction Work. This document is fully completed with a step by step procedure that can be edited and appended. This is not a blank template, it is a comprehensive procedure that has been researched and developed by a qualified writer.