Water – Working Over - Adjacent to SWMS
- Written by ex WHS inspectors
- Risk ratings before and after control measures
- MS Word format NOT PDF
- Task specific and site specific details easy to add
- Includes easy to complete boxes for Company details and project details
- Employee sign off section
- Review Date: 14 March 2014
- Product Description
- PDF Downloads
The Working Over Water and Adjacent to SWMS includes:
- Safety Notes
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Emergency Procedures
Working Over and Adjacent to Water SWMS Information:
- The Water - Working Over And Adjacent To Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive 11 page procedure outlining the safety steps for general work activities undertaken near water bodies (tidal or non-tidal) where persons could enter water (voluntarily or involuntarily).
- This does not include diving or work using boats, barges or other vessels required to enter and work on water bodies. This SWMS does not cover working in drains and confined spaces in sufficient detail. A dedicated SWMS must be developed for these activities. This is not intended to be used by emergency rescue personnel and does not include information regarding aerial lifts etc.
- The Water - Working Over And Adjacent To procedure is ready to use and is not a blank template. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks and make it specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and to be incorporated as part of your overall OHS System.
- The Water - Working Over And Adjacent To procedure can be used as part of your OHS inductions, for Tool box talks or tender applications.
This document has been developed and provided by SafetyCulture Pty Ltd and is offered for sale by ACRIS Services who are licensed resellers for Australia. SafetyCulture employ former WorkSafe Inspectors to research and write documents ensuring safe work practices can be understood and followed by employees performing high risk activities in the course of their duties. SafetyCulture's mission is to make Safety A Way Of Life for workers across the world by providing documentation through software and printable files.
SWMS - Safe Work Method Statement
Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) are required for any high risk activity that is performed by an employee in the workplace. Each document must identify the risks involved when performing the activity, a risk rating for each risk, a safe work method to perform the activity and a residual risk rating for the risks. SafetyCulture SWMS comply with current WH&S legislation in all states across Australia. This document is fully completed with a step by step procedure that can be edited and appended. This is not a blank template, it is a comprehensive procedure that has been researched and developed by a qualified writer.