Warehousing & Service Industry WHS Management System
You are now viewing the
- This WHS system can be used by any business with warehouses or operating in service industries to assist in managing their Workplace health and safety.
- Suitable for warehouses, pub/clubs, hospitality, cleaners, hairdressers etc.
- This system includes chemical management and plant & equipment management solutions.
- Designed to provide a framework for you and your employees to behave in a responsible and safe manner.
- The content of this WHS Management System has been aligned with key elements from AS/NZS 4801, WHSAS 18001 and the Work Health and Safety Act & Regulations 2011.
What´s included in this system?
An WHS Policy is a method of stating how you, your employees, contractors and visitors are expected to behave when they are on Company property or performing Company related activities. As an employer or responsible contractor, you are required by law to provide a "safe system of work". This means you need a method of communicating and implementing a way of working safely. The basis for this process begins with your Workplace Health and Safety Policies.
The WHS Recording Centre is a combination of policies, procedures and forms commonly used for day to day record keeping required by employers who have a business premises. This bundle does not include Workplace Inspection Checklists. The WHS Recording Centre works in conjuction with the SafetyCulture WHS Manual.
An WHS Emergency Plan is a set of steps to follow when your business is forced to stop operation due to an emergency situation. It's invaluable in protecting your business, and in most instances, it's mandatory. There are a number of standards and obligations to help you implement best practice emergency management. Having a plan well in advance will mean you have already taken necessary steps to protect your business.
This document has been developed and provided by SafetyCulture Pty Ltd and is offered for sale by ACRIS Services who are licensed resellers for Australia. SafetyCulture employ former WorkSafe Inspectors to research and write documents ensuring safe work practices can be understood and followed by employees performing high risk activities in the course of their duties. SafetyCulture's mission is to make Safety A Way Of Life for workers across the world by providing documentation through software and printable files.